Tuesday, April 16, 2013

New Blog New Adventure

Hello Loves. You may know me from my other Blog The Beautiful World of Lennyn B or my You Tube Channel under the same name were I review, Haul and chat about Beauty Products and Fashion. This is my new Blog and if you love lipstick as much as I do I hope you will enjoy the posts on this page. My favorite product to buy and talk about is lipstick so I thought why not do a whole blog on it. This page is still a working progress but I thank you so much for stopping by and a HUGE hug if you decide to follow:) xx

On my Lips Today : OCC LIP TAR - ANIME

Sara xx

3 comments:

  1. Hey lovely :). Loving and following :). The lip tar is a gorgeous colour. I can't wait to see what you bring to this page :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try Lip Tars, what would you recommend? Boldest and brightest colours only please ;)

    willowsworld92.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete